Custom Embroidered Patches have been known for many years. It is used widely in society these days. They have many uses, e.g. People design their own custom badges to enhance their cloth.
And these aren’t the only uses.
But why would someone use an Iron-On Patches in place of direct emb? Firstly, it’s a cheap option. As if someone is only buying one badge. 2nd, they’re more versatile. They aren’t limited to one cloth once you’ve bought the badge.
This is a way for people to show their interests. A lot of the time they show their favorite bands on their custom patches.
Benefits of using Custom Embroidered Patches:
- Increases Brand Awareness: Members of the campsite will love their uniforms with these patches. Therefore, this will serve as an ad for your org. When the user goes anywhere. More people will know your brand. This may spark their interest.
- Can be customized: Emb. patches are very common. Iron-On Patches are available in a lot of shapes, designs, and sizes. It gives you more room for creative work! Thus, you can design your own patch to suit your taste. With the spark of tech, you can come up with new designs as well.
- Low cost: The cost of these patches to make and buy is less. And, making cost has cut in the result of new tech. Therefore, you can use up fine branding at low prices.
- Durable: They last for a long time. They remain clean and dry. Thus, you do not have to worry about wear and tear. So, they can be used for a long time. And You will worth it.
- Make brands visible: you can promote your brand with custom Iron-On Patches. They are unique. They also help you to stand out in the crowd. With this, you will be able to grab people’s gaze!
Wear it and show off your custom patches. At events you will be the center of attention.
History of Embroidered Patches
Embroidered patches weren’t always fashionable. For hundreds of years, they were worn only for practical uses like covering up holes in threadbare clothing and labeling people in uniform. But for the past several decades, they’ve come to symbolize many different things to many different people.
Search vintage patches on eBay and you’ll see that these tiny fashion icons have not only held up, but there’s still a demand for them. If you go back through fashion history, you’ll see that the start of the lasting impact of patches in the fashion world started where so many trends do — in the streets.
In the early 1960s, a counterculture of young people was flooding the streets to protest the Vietnam war. They were reciting beat poetry and forming an intellectual uprising to confront and uproot centuries-old systems of a traditional America. But in the mid-1960s, a new counterculture arose, armed with flowers, patches, headbands, and peace signs. Hippies were protesting the protests. They were embracing nature, love, and empathy and ditching the traditions of the Western middle class to form their own idealist communities.
Contact us our sales agent for best pricing