No found records
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/impawwym/capitaldigitizing.com/product/pro.php on line 25
A fine quality of Vintage Motorcycles Biker Union Jack Embroidery Patches Get great value for money with our brand new and high-quality Patch. Its easy-to-apply method makes it perfect for stains, breakage, and mending clothes. Can be used on jackets, t-shirts, coats, bags, Hats, wallets, etc…
– Lay your cloth on a flat, heat-resistant surface like an ironing board. To ensure the item will provide a good surface for the patch, iron it first. If it’s a backpack or another item that’s difficult to iron, do your best to arrange it so that the part of the fabric that will be receiving the patch is flat against a hard surface.
– Place the patch in the position you chose. The adhesive side should be flat against the base fabric. Make sure that the patch isn’t crooked. On embroidered patches, the adhesive side is the underside.
– Heat up an iron. Turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the “steam” option is turned off.
– Place a thin towel over the patch and be careful not to move the position of the patch. The towel will protect the patch itself and the surrounding fabric.
– Position the heated iron over the patch and hold it there for about 10-15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly.
– You can also sew the patch if don’t want to iron.
Colors may vary slightly on screen depending on your monitor.
All of our parcels are shipped within 48 hrs. of ordering.
Our basic postage is sent with Royal Mail 2nd Class Mail.
It is a standard postal service with NO TRACKING. Royal Mail aim to delivery within 2-3 days for 2nd class mail but it is not a guaranteed service and there may be delays for reasons that are out of our control. If you wish to have a faster delivery service then please upgrade at checkout.
If in the unlikely event there is a problem with your order please message us directly on Etsy and we will respond quickly. We will be glad to answer any questions or queries you may have.