Hello and welcome to my Capital shop!
Urbanski Patch Skull Skull Biker with Helmet Motorcycle Motorcycle for ironing 9.5 x 7.5 cm | Patch Application Ironing Image
Here you will find different patches for ironing.
All my motifs have an adhesive surface on the back and can be easily attached with the iron. Of course, they can also be sewn on for additional support.
The patch is about 9.5 x 7.5 cm in size.
When ironing, please follow these steps:
1. Check if the garment is suitable for ironing
2. The iron should be set to the highest level (if compatible with the garment), without steam function
3. Place the patch on the desired part of the textile, cover with a scrap of fabric or baking paper and iron under firm pressure for about 20 seconds
4. If necessary, turn to the left and iron again
5. Allow to cool and test if it holds. Be careful Hot!
We recommend that you also sew the patch on some outer edges so that it holds better.
Mason (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.