About this item
- Size: Show on the picture / Move to the next image.
- 1. Spraying enough steam on cloth’s surface and heat seal sheet at the back of patch.
- 2. Put the patch on the right place of your cloth as you want to decorate. 3. Protect patch surface by cover it with damp cloth or thin cloth and ironing on with high temperature then press the iron on over the patch for 10-15 seconds about 2-3 times.
- 4. For long time using should repeat in step 3 at the back of your cloth.
- 5. Waiting until it is cool down then check for every patch’s corner and around patch’s edge that already seal. If not yet complete so repeat in step 3 and step 4. this item can be either sewn on or ironed on, however we suggest ironing into place and then sewing to ensure it is secure.