1. Preheat iron to “cotton” setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION
2. Position patch on garment and cover design with thin pressing cloth(tea towel, handkerchief, t-shirt, etc)
3. Press straight down for 25-30 seconds with constant pressure – NO BACK AND FORTH MOTION. Allow to cool thoroughly.
4. Remove the pressing cloth and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
5. Allow to cool thoroughly before using.
Once applied, patch is permanently attached to garment and is washable, dryable and dry cleanable. It is recommended that the garment be turned inside out during washing