Letter Iron On Patches Embroidered alphabet A letter in light blue. Choose your letter choice from the drop down menu. Approx size 5cm. See instructions below. Appliques and embroidered patches can be ironed onto anything you can iron: shirts, jeans, hats, blouses, pants, skirts, etc. Make your backpack or tote unique! Think you are not creative? With an iron on you can create a new look instantly. It’s so easy!
Heat seal to polyester/cotton fabrics. Do not apply to rainwear (waterproof), highly elastic, rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics. Once applied, applique is permanently attached to garment and is washable, dryable and dry cleanable. For machine washing, turn garment inside-out before washing and drying.
Iron on appliques and embroidered patch setting instructions using an Iron:
• Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM
• Step 2: Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
• Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
• Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
• Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down.
About this item
- The texture is sturdy, won’t break, warp or fade, with fine workmanship, no scratches or stains, it will stay as it is over time, you can use it with confidence.
- Great for decorating or repairing clothes, can be ironed or sewn on to any garment, great for decorating your jeans, bags, jackets, shirts, vests, hats, backpacks and more
- The patch can decorate cheongsam dresses, t-shirts, coats, dresses, stage costumes, party wear, bags, bedding, DIY and more.
- As a decoration, it can be used for collars, bust, scrapbooking, etc.; as a patch, it can perfectly cover holes or dirt and give your clothes a new look.
- Appliques can be arranged by yourself, such as wedding dresses, dance outfits, prom dresses, evening dresses, beautiful necklines, bridal veils, any type of dress, dresses, hats, socks, etc.