Well, certainly no, you canāt digitize a logo in other embroidery software such as adobe photoshop. It is a vital factor you need to know. That you canāt digitize a logo in a non-digitizing software.
You can use adobe photoshop for resizing purposes only. Resizing can be done as per the placement of embroidery digitizing such that left chest, jacket back and cap, etc.
At hand rare features, the freedom to explore and experiment with drawing in photoshop. These are some of the reasons that make digital designs so hot.
You can embroider with photoshop .but canāt do digitizing. Because digitizing is a complex way that needs special training .and itās not that you can do with your standard graphic editing software. Such that photoshop. But when you draw up a design for embroidery, thereāre many factors such as deciding how far apart the stitches should be and the types of stitches thatāll be used.
If you are new and want to know how to resize a design in photoshop, then this blog is of great use. You may find the way as same to illustrator but it is change.letās have a look at the steps:
Steps to resize a design in photoshop:
- Open your image in photoshop.
- Go to āimageā, located at the top of the window.
- Select āimage sizeā.
- A new window will open.
- To maintain the proportions of your image click the box next to āconstrain proportionsā.
- Under ādocument sizeā:
- Select āinchesā for the unit of measurement.
- Check that the resolution is no lower than ā200 pixels/inchā but ā300 pixels/inchā is ideal for printing.
- Input the width and height you desire.
- If your original image has diff proportions than your desired print size itāll be needed to crop your image after resizing it.
- Click āokā.
- Save your file.
Tip! If you want to keep your original file, select āsave asā and name your image something different from the original.
Do you look for a new graphic designer? If yes, call us @capital digitizing we have skilled designers whoāre here for you 24/7.