Jacket Iron On Patches
Embroidered Jacket Iron On Patches Size : 10 x 11 cm Description Hole size : conversion : 1 inch = 25.4mm or 1mm = 0.0393 inch Color Multicolor .
Jacket Iron On Patches Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items). 2.
Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6. Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing. Do NOT use on uniron able fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl’s, or leathers. Do NOT bleach. Delivery takes from 2 weeks to 4 weeks after despatch!
Zohar (verified owner) –