International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Place light cotton fabric on top of felt letters and iron on for 20 seconds, pressing firmly. Check if each part is fixed well, if not repeat process with iron. NOTE: Felt will melt and stick to iron plate if you don’t use fabric layer in between.
Iron on Felt
- 1. Place patch on any where of cloth directly.
- 2. Cover a thin cloth on patch, and then iron on, Avoid using iron directly on patch to protect the patch under high temperature.
- 3. Keep pressing the iron around 40-60 seconds and temp. Approx. 120’C-150 ‘C (Depends on the thickness of cloth.
- 4. Move out iron, wait for cool down completely.
- 5. If adherence is not perfectly, please repeat action 3.4..