iron on clothing labels
Ez Tags are the most adorable name tags for your child’s stuff! Each label is hand-drawn with love and designed to stimulate your kid’s imagination! Iron a label on clothes, socks, backpack or anything to stop confusing your child’s stuff with others!
HOW TO USE IRON ON LABELS:
1. Remove label from sheet and place on fabric.
2. Cover with parchment paper (included in your order)
3. Press with your iron on the highest setting with no steam for 10-15 seconds (if your iron has a water tank for steam, make sure it’s empty)
4. Repeat 2-3 times for best results.
5. For longest durability, machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Polyester Blends.
Each order comes with a total of 60 labels. Each order comes with 9 unique designs plus 24 small name tags. Designs included are shown on the first image in the listing.
Each unique label is 3cm x 3 cm
Small name tags are 3cm x 9mm
CUSTOM NAME: We are able to put any name on your label. Please note that the longer your name is, the smaller it will appear on the label.
Visit our CapitalDigitizing shop to see all of our unique designs!
Please contact us if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.