Black Iron on Patches Co. makes hand made cowhide patches for caps … beanies … clothing and basically whatever else you can sew a cowhide patch on.
The combination of real cowhide calfskin and a novel hand sewing makes an item that stands apart from the group and places our item popular.
A division of Okanagan Shirt Organization, we’ve been in the clothing decoration business for well north of 12 years in the wonderful Okanagan Valley situated in English Columbia Canada . work in making hand tailored items for clients with even the most insightful preferences.
With the variety of clients we manage, there is generally a one of a kind plan that accompanies them. We generally partake in another plan and the remarkable person that surfaces with it!
• Excellent materials black iron on patches for clothes* Only quality textures from notable brand makers were utilized. Patches are embroidered with great launderable strings on tough, hard-wearing woven texture or felt. Each stuck black iron on patch/patch is shielded from abrasion by a chain or laser-cut edge for long-enduring solidness..
Black Iron On Patches
• *Extraordinary plan black Iron on Patch* Glue patches on dress add to the good times. Excellent iron-on heat on black iron patch or sew on patch, itemized embroidery with a refined and bright look. A tomfoolery and simple method for personalizing garments, pants, sacks, and nearly whatever else – an extraordinary method for communicating your personality..
• *Ideal solution* Prepared to utilize. Place the black iron on patch where you really want it, then black iron on patch it for a brief time frame. These patches are reasonable for jackets, rucksacks, pants, clothing, caps, clothing, shirts, brightening creates, sewing, and so on to fix any shut patches or openings in dress and broaden the existence of your #1 apparel..
• *Different Theme of Patches black Iron on Patch * Embroidered patch letter – various tones – understudy style. Our intensity applied number patches are handily stuck on both the chest and back of apparel. The black iron on patches are covered with an extraordinary cement that dissolves when warmed and in this manner sticks well to materials. Just spot the patch in the ideal location and iron it. Our warm glue black iron on patches are additionally great for veiling unattractive stains or openings..
• *Made in the EU* We consent to the most elevated security norms. The ideal variety of Oli and Alex patches for grown-ups and kids. Appreciate perusing! Letter and number patches – such countless tones, fonts, various textures, and styles you get only from us! These black iron on patches are iconic! From one side of the planet to the other, patches are indisputably the go-to long-player..
• Imported from USA (Sizes and Specifications depend on the USA Market).
Iron On Patches Approx. 1.6 x 1.6 inches (4.0 x 4.0 cm) 10
There is no restriction to your imagination.
Would you like to embellish your garments and need at least one letters
or on the other hand numbers to iron? Would you like to conceal a little opening? Or then again do
you need to make a personalized gift for your friends and family?
The patches are covered with an exceptional cement that liquefies when
warmed and consequently sticks well to materials. Essentially place the patch
in the ideal location and black iron on patches it. Our warm cement patches
are likewise great for concealing unattractive stains or openings.
For what reason do the patches hold up subsequent to ironing?
At the point when ironed, the intensity from the iron melts the exceptional material
stick on the rear of the patch and solidifies again after it cools.
This bonds the patch texture to the foundation texture.
How long would it be a good idea for me to iron while ironing on patches?
Ironing time ought to be 20-30 seconds. You ought to apply medium
strain and work all region of the patch. Then, at that point, iron the edges and
tips once more.
At what temperature would it be a good idea for me to black iron on patches?
While ironing patches, the iron ought to be set on the most noteworthy
setting with the goal that the material glue on the ironing surface on
the rear of the patch dissolves well.
Ironing is simple:
Put the covered appliqué on the sponsorship and cover it with
silicone paper or baking paper. Press immovably with an iron (3
focuses) for 10-15 seconds. For better adhesion, additionally iron the
application on the rear of the sponsorship paper.