Louise teamed up with Patchy Tiger to transform her adorable creature illustrations into iron on embroidered patches.
Pick which ones you would like or get them generally as a tomfoolery group. Customize your garments at home!
Simply place your patch where you need it, pop a fabric on top and delicately iron immovably for 30 seconds. Ensure you put an iron on max heat without steam. 100 percent cotton string.
These charming animal iron-on patches will add eccentricity and a ton of adorableness to jean jackets, rucksacks, from there, the sky is the limit. Simply apply heat.
There are 8 distinct creature frozen yogurt shapes to browse. Gather them all!
This scope of creature molded iron-on embroidered patch letters are only ideal for personalizing kids clothing. Each letter is an alternate creature and variety.
These Animal Iron-On Patches are appropriate for ironing on and can likewise be sewn on relying upon your inclination and can be applied to clothing, delicate decorations and other attire.
Creatures include: Croc, Bear, Feline, Canine, Elephant, Flamingo, Giraffe, Pony, Iguana, Jellyfish, Kangaroo, Lion, Monkey, Narwhal, Owl, Panda, Quail, Raccoon, Squirrel, Tiger, Unicorn, Vampire Bat, Worm, Sloth (X), Yak and Zebra.
– Lay your fabric on a level, heat-safe surface like an ironing board. To guarantee the thing will give a decent surface to the patch, iron it first. On the off chance that it’s a rucksack or another thing that is challenging to iron, give a valiant effort to orchestrate it so the piece of the texture that will get the patch is level against a hard surface.
Animal Iron-On Patches
– Place the patch in the position you picked. The glue side ought to be level against the base texture. Ensure that the patch isn’t warped. On embroidered patches, the cement side is the underside.
– Heat up an iron. Go it to the most blazing setting your texture can endure. Ensure the “steam” option is switched off.
– Place a slender towel over the patch and be mindful so as not to move the position of the patch. The towel will safeguard the actual Animal Iron-On Patches and the encompassing texture.
– Position the warmed iron over the patch and hold it there for around 10-15 seconds. Apply however much strain that you can by pushing down immovably.
– You can likewise sew the Animal Iron-On Patches if don’t have any desire to iron.